Telesales Manager [06/02/2019]
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role is integral to driving new business growth within our client and involves; day to day management of the lead generation team of 4 new Business Development Executives, recruiting, training, mentoring, reporting, data management and working with marketing to support Field Sales at events and exhibitions.
The ideal candidates for this role will have a proven track-record in lead generation team management and be able to demonstrate a proven to achievement of targets.
Responsibilities of the Telesales Manager:-
- Deliver qualified meetings in line with monthly and quarterly targets
- Ensure the split of qualified meetings is across identified vertical sectors such that volume targets are met and targets for specific industry sectors are achieved.
- Day to day mentoring and team support (answering ad hoc questions) addressing any coaching requirements arising.
- Ensure that all appointments booked are booked and confirmed in line with booking procedure.
- Production of a Telemarketing brief for all activity.
- Ensure the team are aware of our main competitors and their positioning in the marketplace.
- Manage the lead generation prospect data within CRM, including re-allocating and re-categorising of data, ensuring the team keep all prospect records up-to-date such that it provides accurate information on Telemarketing and Lead Generation activity to the Marketing Director.
- Identify training and skills gaps within the team and put improvement plans in place and/or manage performance where required. Manage and motivate the team to hit their daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI's by following best telemarketing practice.
- Recruit and train New Business Development Executives
- Production of weekly, monthly and quarterly team performance reports
- Production of monthly commission and quarterly bonus payment reports
- With the Marketing Director, The team leader and head of UK Sales input into the annual marketing and sales forecasting process and set realistic targets for his/her team.
- Assist Marketing with lead generation events (approximately six seminars and exhibitions a year) by managing the target audience communication list and assisting at the events.
Key skills & experience of the Telesales Manager:-
- Proven team management in B2B telemarketing or telesales for outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Experience in building and growing a pipeline of prospects in new business, and generating qualified meetings
- Experience of motivating, coaching and training teams.
- Proven ability to produce reports (campaign performance)
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems for data management, including data manipulation and extraction.
Interested please send your CV to email@example.comJob Type:
Higgins Recruitment LimitedCompany Description:
http://www.higginsrecruitment.co.uk/ Click here to APPLY for this job