Radiotherapy Application Specialist [06/09/2018]
Radiotherapy Application Specialist
Our Client is a medical equipment & specialist pharmaceutical company based in Chilcompton but it’s also so much more than that…
Our Client exist to empower others. When clinicians are busy, we make their lives easier, so they can do a better job. When procurement teams have low budgets and high demands, we work with them to reach a solution that suits us both.
Our Client is committed to helping their customers grow through leadership and support. We make them the hero and go the extra mile to recommend products and manage the little details.
Our Client are supportive, human and modern. We don’t exclude people or make them feel out of their depth. We are there to advise and inform, in a simple, personal way.
Our Client are friendly, fun and approachable. Externally and internally we encourage questions, new ways of thinking, and enjoy the job we do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Application Specialist to join our ever-growing team.
The Application Specialist will have:
- Relevant engineering and radiotherapy experience
- Excellent IT skills and ability to learn software packages and work with networking systems
- Excellent customer skills and high level of professionalism
- High level of organisational skills
- Understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a cross functional team
- Great time management
- Flexibility and willingness to travel across UK and Ireland
- Working knowledge on OEM equipment such as Linacs, TPS, imaging devices is desired
- Mechanical and electrical assembly skill – this is highly desired
- Ability to use remotely customer support tools such as GoToAssist or GoToMeeting
- Valid driver’s license
- BA, BS in Physics or Engineering required.
- Master’s in physics or related field preferred.
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience in field services or working in radiotherapy physics department preferred.
- Experienced in MS Office, PC hardware, Windows Server, SQL Server, Routers, firewalls, VPN preferred.
The Application Specialist will be responsible for:
- Working with our customers to ensure that all the required prerequisites are met before the on-site service date
- Performing installations, training, and maintenance of our clients Radiotherapy products at customer sites
- Performing web training sessions of our clients products as needed
- Documenting promptly all the activities related to each field service task in our clients CRM and manufacturers’ CRM (E.g. Salesforce for Sun Nuclear), including but not limited to emails, phone calls, signed acceptance installation and/or training form by the customer, attendees list, trip report after each service activity. Save the prerequisites and post visit date files in designated Customer Service directory
- Providing feedback to field service documents such as but not limited to service manual, installation instruction, training syllabus, troubleshooting matrix, service kit, Field Bulletins, and Service Notices
- Obtaining updated knowledge of our clients products and their applications
- Working with customers and potentially OEM vendors on the resolution of issues identified during the installation of our clients products. Issues cover a wide range of skills including mechanical, electrical, software, and/or physics areas
- Ensuring that they maintain up-to-date knowledge of computer networks and databases relevant to our clients products
- Providing post installation support to the customers
- Providing support to Sales team for technical issues at customer sites
- Providing input to improve Field Services process
- Performing remote sessions with end customers to troubleshoot technical issues
- Assist with Inside support calls and use the tools to document all the support activities.
- Providing feedback to other departments on information such as but not limited to product performance, feature enhancement requests, customer feedback, and competitors’ products
- Attending conferences and trade shows as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Higgins Recruitment LimitedCompany Description:
http://www.higginsrecruitment.co.uk/ Click here to APPLY for this job