|Quality Assurance Executive [29/08/2018]|
Quality Assurance Executive
Essential: - Excellent attention to detail
- Methodical, systematic and thorough approach
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to analyse and detect discrepancies in data and any missing information
- Excellent presentation skills
- Investigative nature and a questioning mindset
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent written English language skills
- Good computer skills with experience of using email and the internet
- Initiative and problem-solving skills with a pragmatic approach
- Confident decision maker
- Professional and positive attitude
- Team player
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with a diverse audience of varying ability, knowledge and background
Desirable: - Touch-typing skills
- Foreign languages
- Knowledge of HR industry
Duties: • Work through completed candidate screening forms, making sure all checks have been completed accurately and fully and references are from genuine verified sources.
• Liaise with the appropriate internal teams with regards to missing or incorrect information.
• Ensure that all data included in the Final Report is in accordance with client policy.
• Check that data entry has been completed accurately and spelling, grammar and punctuation is correct.
• Record feedback relating to any issues or errors detected at the Quality Assurance stage and report back information to team managers.
• Identify trends and areas for improvement, liaising with team managers to provide workshops and training to improve processes.
• Carry out internal audits.
Please send Cv to email@example.com