Global Head of Sales and Trading [21/05/2018]
Our Client is a cutting-edge online payment platform that leverages Blockchain settlement to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and within sub-Saharan Africa. Their clients range from African businesses and multinational companies paying suppliers as far as China and Dubai to international remittance companies using our API services for white-label payments to dozens of bank networks and mobile money operators across Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Senegal, and the DRC.
Our clients diverse team of over 50 employees spans across Nairobi, Lagos, Dakar, London and Luxembourg and includes former employees of Barclays, Credit Suisse, Wells Fargo, Moneygram, Deloitte Consulting, and PwC. We have raised nearly $10 million in funding from institutional investors including Greycroft Partners, Draper Associates, Pantera Capital, and Digital Currency Group.
The company values are Teamwork, Excellence, Flexibility/Creativity, Integrity, and Passion.
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing the performance of sales team members; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans
- Forecasting sales and budget, scheduling expenditures; analyzing budget/actual variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Developing annual sales targets for each region; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Analyzing sales data by product, by region, and by team member
- Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating digital advertising or managing external consultants or agencies to do the same
- Maintaining relationships with key clients by making periodic visits and phone calls; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- University Degree, ideally in Sales or Finance
- At least 5 years experience in financial services sales and trading, ideally in payments/money transfer, e-money, mobile money
- At least 5 years experience in managing a business development/sales team
- Experience living or working in sub-Saharan Africa
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.comJob Type:
City of London
Higgins Recruitment LimitedCompany Description:
http://www.higginsrecruitment.co.uk/ Click here to APPLY for this job