|Junior Support Analyst [10/04/2018]|
We are seeking to recruit a Junior Support Analyst to join our client, who are an exciting and fast-growing AIM listed technology company. You will be part of a global team working with a wide range of technology. This role offers the opportunity to work not only within support but also on various projects. Travel is a key part of the role both within the UK and periodically also internationally.
We welcome applications from experienced candidates and new graduates.
- Windows 7/8/10 desktop support
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012
- VMWare vSphere 5.5 & 6
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Active Directory
- Network services such as DNS / DHCP
- Solid foundation in TCP/IP
- Microsoft Office 2010/13/16
- Office 365 Email, Sharepoint & Skype for Business
- Avaya IP Office
- SonicWALL firewalls and remote access
- Degree in electronics or computing based subject.
Specialist Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working in a commercial environment essential.
- Experience working as part of a team and also under own initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Systematic and rigorous approach to work.
- Experience of working on projects.
- Second language skills desirable but not essential – Example: Mandarin, Japanese, Italian, German.
- Full driving license, no convictions