Marketing Manager [14/03/2018]
Job Function From clearly defined strategic plan; design, deliver, adapt and run an integrated marketing and content plan for our client. Reporting to Sales and Marketing Director, working directly with the sales team and be the key liaison with external agency/suppliers.
• Design and deliver integrated lead generation/marketing plans for each of the campaign markets working closely sales (e.g. market specific type, event and product e-shots, monthly newsletters, customer satisfaction surveys and industry research)
• Apply brand and tone of voice across all channels/collateral, taking responsibility for all communications to ensure consistency and pro-active outreach to all key audiences.
• Plan create and be responsible for the day to day running including content creation and relevant editorial of our online presence and digital communications across our website, email and social media. Whilst driving, engaging and heightening the interest of visitors to the website.
• Work with sales and account managers to drive best use of prospect and customer data in conjunction with our CRM system. Run customer communications to drive up-sell and cross-sell.
• Manage and maintain central calendar for all marketing activity, new business and cross-sell.
• Develop dashboards and reports to improve MI.
• Research and devise other intelligent digital lead and brand awareness strategies.
• Organise, deliver and maximise external events and clients’ own events
• Conduct relevant market/competitor research, analyse and report findings to the board.
• Manage PR function and generate schedule of targeted & relevant content/whitepapers
• Upkeep library of tender & proposal collateral
• Identify tactical/topical marketing opportunities
• Innovative, entrepreneurial, experienced and driven.
• Well versed in process and application but able to thrive in a high growth environment.
• Natural communicator, strong copywriter, ability to sense relevance to audience, repackage content and develop and utilise swift communications channels.
• You will be particularly strong when it comes to online marketing / digital marketing and be able to demonstrate specific proven success in delivering online campaigns and activities that generate new business leads.
• Competitive salary.£45,000.00
• 22 days annual leave increasing over time.
Higgins Recruitment LimitedCompany Description:
http://www.higginsrecruitment.co.uk/ Click here to APPLY for this job