|Office Admin/Customer Service [12/03/2018]|
Customer Service Representative- Immediate start Available!
Position Available: Customer Service Representative. Temp contract – 40hr/week
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm @ £7.50p/hr
Customer service representative required with excellent communication and service skills. To work within a large department, to provide customers with an exceptional service. The customer service representative will confer with customers over the phone and via email, providing information regarding services. The representative will gather details of customer interactions and transactions, with organisation of accounts.
Duties within the role will include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries and requests in a responsive and timely manner, following all company procedures.
- Completion of documentation and returns regarding DVLA.
- All administrative duties; filling, faxing, word processing etc.
- Responsibility handling payments and receipt documentation.
- Telecommunication with transportation (as required) and incoming calls.
Looking for a highly motivated individual to fill this position as a Customer Service Representative, with exceptional organisational and communication skills, with the confident ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment. With the initiative to work alone and as part of a team.
- Outstanding customer service approach and attitude.
- Exceptional communication, internal and external with customers and colleagues
- Professional and appropriate telephone manner
- High attention to detail
- Sales experience of at least 1 year.
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages and computer communications
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced working environment
- GCSE qualified or equivalent
- Previous administrative experience, within a customer service role
- Availability for additional overtime as needed and required.
If you are right for this role, then APPLY.....